Using new technologies and relevant training, the Petrolia & North Enniskillen Fire Department will be an effective service provider to our community, giving them value for their tax dollars.
The Petrolia & North Enniskillen Fire Department will adopt a proactive approach to fire prevention and public education in order to reduce the loss of life and property.
Through quality delivery of suppression, medical and rescue services supported by comprehensive training, public education and prevention initiatives, the Petrolia & North Enniskillen Fire Department will minimize the risk to firefighters and the loss of life and property.
Open Air Burn Permits
If you plan on having an open burn for non-recreational purposes, you must apply for an open air burn permit by contacting the Town of Petrolia or Township of Enniskillen depending on where your property is located.
Partners in Safety
- Lambton Emergency Medical Service – https://lambtonparamedics.ca/
- Ontario Provincial Police – https://www.opp.ca/
- Ontario Fire Marshal – https://www.ofm.ca/
- Central Lambton Family Health Team – https://centrallambtonfamilyhealthteam.com/
- Health Canada Recall Data – https://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/index-eng.php?cat=5
- Ontario Poison Control – https://www.ontariopoisoncentre.ca/
Check out our Social Media pages to keep up to date on the latest fire safety news and activities!